As of late Jan. '18 both weeks are sold out. Follow the steps below to get on our waitlist, which is a good place to be this far in advance of the summer.
- Click the "Register Now" button below.
- Enter your child's date of birth and gender.
- Choose either June 11th -15th or July 30th - Aug.3rd
- Select "Boulder Full Week Camp Experiences" from the drop down menu.
- Click "Show Programs" and you're there at last!
- Any questions - email Stephanie: email@example.com
"When I grow up I don't want to be a princess anymore, I want to be a bat!" ~ Lily after attending Jeff & Paige camp 2017.
Oo-Ah-Ah, Oo-Oo-Ah-Ah it's Summer Camp! 2018 marks our 3rd summer of camp and this year we've got some exciting news. We'll be teaming up with one of the best environmental education organizations in the state, Thorne Nature Experience to offer:
- 2 separate weeks: June 11th - June 15th or July 30th - Aug. 3rd
- Field trips
- Song-writing workshops
- Expanded hours: 8:30am - 2:30pm
- Inexpensive, optional after care 'til 5:30pm
- Ages 5-8
Hope you can join the fun! Description below.
Thorne instructors team up with Jeff & Paige for nature explorations, music, field trips, science experiments, theater and concerts. Kids will spend time outdoors oo-ah-ah-ing their way through songs, skits, hikes, nature awareness activities and more, all connected through Jeff and Paige's original science and nature-based music. Campers will get the chance to dance with Paige, write songs with Jeff, and at the end of the week they'll have the opportunity to perform with Jeff & Paige during our closing concert (participation in the performance is optional!). Jeff & Paige will visit camp throughout the week to engage in activities, a song-writing workshop, rehearsal and more!
Tuition - $349.00