Jeff & Paige do Birthday Parties Every Month!
We have the splendid Sombrero Marsh (63rd and Arapahoe, Boulder) reserved all day for Jeff and Paige concerts on the 3rd Sunday of each month
This 60 acre salt marsh is the headquarters of Thorne Nature Experience and features short, kid-friendly trails, live critters such as Slither the Garter Snake and Slimy the Tiger Salamander, nature exhibits, a miniature wetland and an awesome, nature-themed concert space.
We’re offering two party slots per day – Intrigued? Read on for more information!
1) Slot One:
9am-11:30am (Concert begins at 10am)
- Pre-concert activities including live critters, microscopes and mini wetland exploration
- Our rockin’ group birthday concert will highlight the birthday kid(s) and feature a couple of their song requests. As always expect plenty of interaction, education, and fun!
- Cost - $400. Lots of families choose to make it double birthday and split the cost with a second family for just $50 more!
- No limit on guests. Space can accommodate up to 80!
- If you are interested many families like to offer CDs or Jeff & Paige rainbow socks as party favors. Cost- $6/disc or per pair of socks.
Schedule for the concert:
9am – 9:15 Setup time for families C'mon in! Get set up, bring in your cake and snacks greet Jeff & Paige.
9:15am Guests arrive You and your guests have free time to explore the trails, search for critters in the mini-wetland, meet the live critters, try out some binoculars or microscopes and more! Jeff and Paige will be on-hand to show you around and join in the fun.
10am – 10:50am Birthday Concert! Live nature tunes, quick costume changes, a silly story highlighting the bday kids and their song requests and loads of kid participation.
10:50am – 11:30am – Time for whatever food, games or snacks you choose to provide (we’ll be sure you have a table and space to sing Happy Birthday!) go for a short hike, and say goodbye to your pals, another year older :)
11:30am - So long, farewell, au wiedersehen, goodbye! Clean up time at the Nature Center! Please feel free to explore the marsh and take photos framed with amazing mountain views!
2) Slot 2 : Same Scoop, Different Timing
12pm-2:30pm (concert begins at 1pm)